The Hydrafacial is a non-invasive skincare treatment that uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. It can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and other signs of ageing while also helping to reduce the appearance of acne, blackheads, and other skin blemishes. It can also reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, help to even out skin tone & hyperpigmentation, and leave the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. With regular treatments, Hydrafacial can help to restore a glowing, healthy-looking complexion.
Begin with Lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymph system and helps to eliminate toxins.
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
Finish with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D
- Hydrafacial is a versatile skincare treatment that can help improve a wide range of common skin concerns, including:
Fine lines and wrinkles
Uneven skin tone and texture
Congested or enlarged pores
Acne and breakouts
Hyperpigmentation and sun damage
Dry and dehydrated skin
Dull and lacklustre complexion
- The number of sessions required can vary depending on your concerns and skin goals. However, a series of multiple treatments monthly is often recommended to achieve and maintain desired results.
- Hydrafacial offers various add-on treatments that can be combined with the Hydrafacial to enhance and customise your skincare experience.
Add ons available are:
Booster (dependant on your skin concerns, this will be discussed during your consultation)
Dermalux LED Therapy
- The duration of a Hydrafacial treatment session is usually around 45 minutes to 1 hour, making it a convenient option for those with busy schedules.
Dermaplaning facials are the ultimate glow treatment, skin is instantly ultra-smooth, glowing and refreshed. It is a safe and effective skin exfoliating treatment, involving the use of a 10-inch scalpel which gently scrapes off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, as well as removing microscopic hairs.
The build-up of dead skin cells and unwanted hair can make complexion appear dull and flaky, as well as causing blockages from clogged pores.
Price From £65
- Provides deeper product penetration
Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt & oils
Promotes smoother skin
Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells
Reduces the appearance of acne scars
Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
Works on all skin types
Makeup can be more easily applied to the skin and looks flawless
Instant results & no downtime
- Recommended for all skin types, we find that clients with sun damage, fine lines, and dry skin all benefit from our Dermaplaning treatments.
Dermaplaning treatments last around 1 hour and there’s no downtime apart from a little redness afterwards. It is highly recommend that care is taken in using any SPF products after Dermaplaning.
- Dermaplaning treatment can be carried out every 3-4 weeks and removal of peach fuzz / vellus hair and dead skin can be achieved with a single treatment.
Peach fuzz / vellus hairs do not come back thicker and stronger. It will grow back at exactly the same rate, thickness and texture as before. It is not terminal hair like the hair on your legs, head etc.
It is recommended to have a course of 6-8 Dermaplaning treatments to achieve the best results.
- Your skin will feel fantastic after the treatment, but please take care of the following aftercare advice.
You may feel slight itchiness or a stinging sensation for the first 24 hours after treatment. This is perfectly normal.
Avoid make-up for 24-48hrs after treatment for best result
Avoid chlorine for 24 hours
Avoid facial waxing for 7 days
Avoid Dermal Fillers or Botox for 2 to 4 weeks depending on area
Avoid excessive heat for 3 days after treatment, i.e. heavy workouts, steam rooms or saunas, etc.
Avoid the use of exfoliating scrubs for at least one week after treatment
Avoid direct sunlight and wear SPF30-50 when outside for 1 to 2 weeks following the treatment as your skin may be more sensitive
Do not have any other facial treatment for two weeks after treatment
When washing your face, use a gentle, approved cleanser
Rinse skin gently (with water only) and pat dry/do not rub
Avoid harsh cleansers or washcloths
Warning signs of problems include severe redness, swelling, blistering, ulcers, pain, or signs of infection. Notify us immediately if you see these.
Dermalux Led Therapy
Dermalux LED Therapy is a non-invasive light therapy treatment that uses different wavelengths of LED light to improve the health and appearance of the skin. It utilises red light to stimulate collagen production and improve skin texture, blue light to target acne-causing bacteria and reduce breakouts, and near-infrared light to promote cellular regeneration and rejuvenation. Dermalux LED Therapy is suitable for all skin types and can address various concerns such as acne, pigmentation irregularities, and signs of ageing. It is a painless procedure and often used in combination with other treatments such as Hydrafacial for enhanced results.
- Dermalux LED Therapy can address various skin concerns, including acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, dull complexion, and overall skin rejuvenation.
- No, Dermalux LED Therapy is a painless treatment. You may feel a gentle warming sensation on the skin during the session, but it is not uncomfortable or painful.
- The number of Dermalux LED Therapy sessions needed depends on individual skin concerns and goals. While noticeable results can be seen after a single treatment, a course of several sessions is usually recommended for optimal and longer-lasting results.