Dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid and formed into a gel-like substance that can be injected. This injectable treatment can be used for many different facial concerns. For example, if you are concerned about fine lines and wrinkles on a specific area of the face then dermal filler can be injected to smooth these lines and create a more youthful appearance. Alternatively, you may feel that your face is lacking structure and want to create more contoured and defined facial features. Dermal filler can then be used to add volume and proportion to the face.
Price From £150
- Dermal fillers can be used on the following areas: lips, cheeks, chin, jaw, nasolabial folds (nose to mouth lines), marionette lines (mouth to chin lines).
- Pain is variable for each individual and their pain thresholds. Different areas of the face may also vary in terms of pain. For example, the lips are generally reported to be more painful than the cheeks or chin area. Before having an injectable treatment, we apply a topical numbing cream to reduce discomfort. The dermal fillers used also contain lidocaine (local anaesthetic) to numb the area once injected.
- Dermal filler is made of hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a sugar molecule that is naturally found in the dermis layer of the skin. As we age it becomes depleted and over time our skin becomes less supple, dehydrated and lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Dermal fillers also contain lidocaine (local anaesthetic) which numbs the area being treated.
- The consultation stage enables us to discuss the areas of your face/skin that you are concerned about. Sometimes, you may not know specifically which treatment will benefit you but feel that you want a refresh. During the consultation we are able to discuss the treatments available and which treatment will be most beneficial to you. This stage also allows us to gain an in-depth medical history to ensure that you are suitable for treatment.
- After having lip filler it is likely that you will experience some swelling and bruising (this is normal). The severity of this differs for each individual and this generally settles over 1-2 weeks.
Anti-Wrinkle Treatments works by temporarily relaxing the muscles responsible for causing wrinkles. By targeting specific areas, such as forehead lines, crow's feet, or frown lines, Anti-Wrinkle can smooth out wrinkles and give the face a more youthful and refreshed appearance. Anti-wrinkle treatments are a non-invasive option that can deliver noticeable results, boosting confidence and helping individuals feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Price From £150
- The duration of results can vary depending on the individual and the specific treatment used. Generally, the effects of anti-wrinkle treatments can last for several months, after which additional treatments may be needed to maintain the desired results.
- The results of anti-wrinkle treatments can typically be seen within a few days to a week after the procedure. However, individual experiences may vary, and it's important to have realistic expectations about the timeline for noticeable improvements.
- The length of the procedure can vary depending on the treatment area and the specific technique used. In general, anti-wrinkle treatments are relatively quick, often taking less than 30 minutes. Downtime is typically minimal, allowing individuals to resume their daily activities shortly after the procedure.