Brow Lamination is the latest beauty trick to give you thicker, fuller brows with a better arch.
Essentially it involves tinting and chemically straightening the hairs to sit in the desired direction to achieve the fluffy brow look.
- Creates thicker, darker defined brows
Great for thinner less defined brows
Great alternative to microblading & tattooing
Enhances the general appearance of the eye
Less time to get ready in the morning!
- Clients with unruly brow hairs.
Clients with curly or downward growing brow hairs.
Clients seeking a fuller, fluffier brow shape.
Clients needing to improve the appearance and symmetry of their brows.
- Brow Lamination lasts approximately 6-8 weeks. It can differ depending on the individual client's hair growth. You don’t have to have a lot of brow hair to benefit from this treatment either!
- Before your Brow Lamination appointment please ensure you book a patch test at least 48 hours ahead of your appointment. This is vital to ensure there are no reactions to the products used during the procedure. Without this your appointment cannot go ahead.
- No make up applied to brow area for 24 hours
Do not get them wet for 48 hours
No sun exposure, sun beds, sauna or steam rooms for at least 24 hours
Avoid touching the area for 24 hours
After 48hours, you can apply brow gel to help keep the brow hairs in place
We also recommend applying a castor oil to your brows daily or 3 times a week, to keep them hydrated
Brow Tint and Tidy
Brow Tint & Tidy includes tinting the brow hairs and then shaping the overall brows by removing hairs.
Brow tinting is the process of applying semi-permanent dye to enhance, shape, and define your brows.
Brow tidy is a process where your brows are shaped to frame your eyes and face. Stray brow hairs are removed with wax and tweezers.
- Brow tinting lasts approximately 2-4 weeks, it can differ depending on the individual client's hair growth.
Before your brow tinting appointment, please ensure you book a patch test at least 48 hours ahead of your appointment. This is vital to ensure you have no reactions to the products used during the procedure.
- We recommend waxing every 3-4 weeks to keep your brows looking perfect. Eyebrow hair tends to grow more quickly, and brows can become unruly if not maintained with a more frequent waxing regiment.
- After brow tinting
Avoid washing your hair or swimming/saunas/sunbeds for 24hrs as it can take the colour out.
Strong sunlight will fade the tint quicker.
Avoid the use of oil free facial products around the brow area to prolong the colour.
Remember tinting results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment. The tint will gradually fade over the weeks.
After brow tidy
Avoid tweezing in between appointments to maintain the best long-term shape.
Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the brow area for 24 hours.
Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 24 hours.
Avoid exfoliating and using anti-ageing products around the brow area for 3 days after.
Avoid using any self-tanning products on the face 3 days either side of the treatment. Tan can cause discolouration to your tint.
Avoid touching the brow area after treatment. Touching can add oils in to the area (from your fingers/hands) and could clog the open pores, resulting in spots.
Inform us should you experience any swelling, itchy rashes, bruising, after your treatment so we can advise the correct procedures to follow.
Henna Brows are a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The henna transfers colour onto the skin and hairs leaving a longer-lasting fuller brow.
It's a pain-free treatment for the perfect full brow!
- Henna Brows will suit anyone who wants a perfect brow but isn’t ready to commit to getting them tattooed. There is a wide range of henna shades to suit all hair and skin types.
- The henna can last up to 2 weeks on the skin & 6 weeks on the brow hair. Mapping and waxing are included in the treatment.
- Before your henna brow appointment please ensure you book a patch test at least 48 hours ahead of your appointment. This is vital to ensure there are no reactions to the products used during the procedure.
- The finished result will be slightly darker at first and then will settle down to the final colour.
No makeup applied to the brow area for 24 hours
Do not get them wet for 48 hours
Avoid putting fake tan around the brow area 24 hours before & after henna
No sun exposure, sun beds, sauna or steam rooms
Avoid touching the area
The less you touch them, the longer they will last!